05 September 2013

More things to look at...

Oh Peter...



I think I may have found my next project...



Not sure if this is serious, or a SNL skit.  FYI, cycling liners for women (and men) have been made for DECADES....



People will give money for just about anything on Kickstarter...

And you'll never lose your keys again...until the next time...

Kinda doesn't work if you have one of those switchblade/All-in-One car key/keyfob things, eh?

Tell me again about your hardman/epic/suffer ride... (shuddup...)

I really need to break out 1994 Roubaix, and give it a good watch.  Maybe a viewing party in the backyard sometime soon?

Some of us are deviating from the plan tonight.  If you'd care to be a deviant with us (did that come out right?), ride a bicycle type conveyance that is dirt friendly. 

Time for a Target run...I should really buy stock in that place....




No comments: