17 August 2010

Tuesday...


Here's the Heathwood cross loop. It was VERY wet this morning, as you can see by the water flipping up in front of the camera. Oh, and I apologize for the vid. The camera is on a hard mount, connected to the bars, so parts are shaky...nothing I can do about that...
Watch until the end and you see me almost get popped by a pickup truck! COOOOOL!
Barriers and some 'esses' will be added to the course, so the 6-6:30 laps may become 7+ minute laps. Of course, the grass is heavy down there right now and it's WET, so the loop may get faster later on.

And last Sunday, I scouted some dirt on in WC and ended up on the 12th St. extension beyond I-77...it's paved all the way out now, and blocked on both ends. Looks like a good spot to do a little bike practice...

Other than that, not much else to say...

No comments: