03 August 2010

I told you so...

Contadork to Sungard/Saxo Bank...

Hoste leaving Omega-Pharma Lotto to go to Katusha
...

And lastly, but not leastly (?), Team Type 1 going big(ger) time. Good show boys!!!

BIG ups to Bond for throwing down at Master's Nationals and pulling off a 4th in the TT!! Fucking Beast!

Did a nice little Vitamin D ride this morning. A few really good, deep in the well efforts thrown in for good measure. The meds seem to be handling my GI issues and the throat 'procedure' has allowed me to actually get a breath. Now it's time to work on getting some fitness back.
One the plus side of this whole GERD/GI/esophagus thing, I can't eat about 50% of what I used to eat, so the weight seems to be fairly dropping off. I'm 7 days post-op and have dropped 4 pounds...

Il Prof is trying to resurrect the old Thursday ride...with a twist. 6:15 from the circle, but doing the Iron Cross instead of the old Bunky's loop. Be there...

And if anyone is interested helping me put on a cross race, let me know. I have permission to use two locations in town. Both are good spots...

No comments: