31 August 2010

More dirt madness...



Yeah, these cats are French, but the sheer size of their balls makes them eligible for Colorado citizenship. The margin for error on that descent is, indeed, minuscule. Go over the edge and you'll likely beat the rest of the guys on bikes to the bottom!

I'm no mountain biker, nor do I make any claims as to my (lack of) singletrack prowess. I just like cool vids like the one above!


Went out for a spin last night and discovered that some fitness seems to be welling up inside me. The meds are working better, and my change in diet seems to have quelled the coup d'etat in my GI tract, so I've begun to push a bit. The last couple of rides, I've made the effort to, well, make the effort. Slowly wicking the pace until it's someone near the entrance of the cave...and it hasn't been so bad.
I have another poke and prod procedure on Thursday. This one involves me swallowing a pressure sensor attached to a string. Large quantities of H2O are then forced down my gullet to discern the pressure within my esophagus and to determine whether the muscles surrounding it are working properly. Sweeeeeet! Can't wait...

2 comments:

John Romeo Alpha said...

It's an exciting video, but they are pretty nasty to the slower riders, which means, they are nasty to everyone else. Despite their obvious skill and bravery, I can't admire behavior like that when it puts others at risk.

MM said...

True, very true...I noticed the same thing, but they are French AND they are downhillers. You should really be forced to ride to the top...not take a chair-lift or a bus.

Thanks for stopping by!

MM