10 August 2010

So much fail in this video...



A recumbent, a MUT, a bee sting, a yard sale into the greenery...
And why the hell is he wearing bike shorts on a redundent? Your taint is nowhere NEAR the seat!!


I went out and spun on the cross bike this morning and actually felt a bit better. It was foggy out in the fields this morning, making my trip a bit eerie when making blind turns in a corn field. My clean cross bike is now sullied again...
I did re-tape the bars with Lizard Skins DSP Race tape this morning, post ride. It goes on easy enough, has plenty of material for deep drop, 46cm wide bars and feels plenty grippy to the initial touch. We'll see...I'll do a review in a couple of weeks.

1 comment:

Velocodger said...

Ya gotta love those wacky repugnant riders, always exploring the outer limits of dorkerey!