08 August 2010

Mmmm...resty...

6 rides in 5 days last week = no ride for the kid today. Instead, I climbing onto the roof and spent a solid hour trimming/limbing our 100+ year old Hickory tree. No stopping the constant, Kabul-esque bombardment of the harder-than-diamond nuts on the roof, but the limbs needed to go. After limbing it out, it took me another hour to drag all of the debris to the street. Cross training? Close enough...

Oh, I also spent a solid hour cleaning my cross bike. It stays dirty and it's a bit of a badge of honor, to no one in particular other than me, but it just needed some love this morning.

Here's why Horner is a bad man and deserved his top 10 @ the Tour...

See Mom! Watching TV isn't always bad for you. Stolen bike recovered in NYC...

And finally, a group we ALL need to join!!!

No comments: