19 August 2010

Someone you should know...

Michael Creed...if you don't root for this guy after reading this article, then YOU have a problem. He's brutally honest and a stand-up guy. If I was running a team, I'd want 6 of him!

Think Spartacus can do the double? The only reason he didn't do it last year was the fact that the rest of the peloton feared him. I think they covered his move to the bathroom.

Rode the Ridley yesterday...it was really weird. I've been riding my cross bike on the dirt for the vast majority of my rides, so the road unit felt truly odd under me. I could tell the difference in the Q-factor and it just felt 'light'. I felt tired, but just spun @ 22mph w/o much problem. I also rode the 3x/32h wheels with Vitt Open Paves. Like butter...

The Salsa got the call again this morning. Thankfully, I remembered to stick the fender on the back, which was a savior. It was WET down in the fields. I don't mean a 'dew-on-the-grass' kind of wet, but more a 'where are my swimmies' kind of thing. I also spied another dirt road that NEEDS to be explored...maybe Sunday.

Off the bike tomorrow and on the roadie for Saturday...

I hate GEICO, as they largely suck as an insurance company (ask Mrs. Der Kaiser), but this is just funny!

Sorry this was a lame update, but then again, not all of them can be superstars!

Peace!

No comments: