02 June 2010

Wednesday pic dump

Great Giro poster from Cyclocosm...

Yeah, track dudes aren't on the AVGAS...

When you see it, you understand...

I went out early last night before the TNWC. Rode into a rainstorm, turned for the course and rode out of the rain. Did the TNWC, then rolled home with the group. It started raining again about 4 blocks from the house. I'm sure glad I cleaned my bike on Monday...
I need to start making my appointments with Renick on days other than Tuesday. He cracked and stretched me yesterday and pulled something in my ribcage. Sure, it'll feel fine a couple of days, but @ 45kmh, it hurt a bit last night.
I'm taking today off the bike to get some crap done around the house. The plan was to paint some exterior trim, but no paint = no painting. The yard is calling me...then I'll clean the bike again.

Peace!

1 comment:

Velocodger said...

GREAT Giro poster, thanks!