07 June 2010

Monday dump

TdL Stage 4 recap...turned into a swim meet...


Dauphine Prologue/ITT

Contador must not be on his Tour dope regimen yet...great ride by Tejay nonetheless...
And WTF is with Millar's socks? Any higher and he'll need to cut armholes in them!

Liz Hatch crashed again, only in Europe this time. Granted, she did get run off by a car, but she seems to hit the tarmac in a spectacular fashion about once a season, and then brags about it. Frank McCormick once said to stay away from the guys who crash and then boast about the crash. Bad juju...mention it once, then let it go...
She's the Danica Patrick of cycling anyway...#titsovertalent
And if you doubt this, and take umbrage, please look at the 09 NRC points. Hatch had ZERO, yet got a Euro contract. Hell, our own little Casey Gale finished with 40...and wasn't on a big team!

SC State TT was Saturday. Nathan won 30-34. LL is 35-39 Champeen again. JayC finished 2nd in 40-44. Good rides fellas. And in looking at the Women's result, we really need to get Mrs. FK a TT bike. She could have easily podium'd in her group...maybe won it outright!

I didn't ride all weekend...it was nice. The fam came home and my solitude was destroyed, but no matter, I didn't have the urge to ride anyway. Instead, I cross-trained yesterday by power-washing the fence. My right hand/wrist/arm are jacked this morning. I have the Fred G. Sanford claw.

I think I'll do a short spin tonight to loosen things up...

Have a good Monday.

No comments: