23 June 2010

So...

...discussions are leaning towards the mountains. BS&G is this weekend, and the Fab 4th ride is 2 weeks out. Meaning, group rides will be anorexic at best. Of course, it's not like they've been real meaty in '10 anyway.
No matter...I'll just do my own thing and be happy. I think that the enjoyment that comes from riding has become absolutely lost on some people. I'll leave it at that! If that comment raises your ire, then it should have...
I'm also done taking care of the TNWC course. No one bothers to show up anymore, for whatever reason, so I'm not cleaning the course, calling the city to sweep, or visiting the companies out there again. Yeah, I do all that shit to make sure it's a good, and safe, time for everyone!

Moving on...or back to the mountains....
I suck at climbing, but am going to go to Italy and flog myself on the Stelvio before I hit 45!! If you don't know what it is, ask somebody...


Ans this is Debbie...she's the masseuse of choice for the local racing population. Not only is she HOTTER than your masseuse, she's an absolutely NICE person, and she's damn good at what she does!

Oh, and an open note for the pro racers than have been chosen for their respective Tour squads. Be ready for more controls, and for the general attitude of the French to be poor. France got bounced from the World Cup yesterday...after making it to the final 4 years ago. Get your microdoses right boys...or just go on Adderall, like baseball players...

No comments: