08 June 2010

Quickie

So I rode last night. I did the HoP loop and felt great. No effort was made to go fast or get th HR up, but the cranks just spun freely...no chain ride!
I got home and took a walk with the H.O. and MTs. While sitting on a bench at the park, I took a shot to the neck by some sort of flying, stinging insect. Did I mention that I'm allergic to these types of things? We got up and walked home. About 30 minutes later, my neck was swollen and tingling and my breathing was growing more and more raspy. 3 tablespoons of liquid Benadryl, and an hour later, I was feeling better, if not a little fuzzy. The rest of my evening was a blur...
I woke up really foggy this morning...go figure! My neck is sore from the sting as well! I hope the little bastard enjoyed his last act!
The hits kept coming this morning. I'd planned on taking the MTs to the river to ride their bikes this morning, but upon the load-in, I noticed that some DICKHEAD smashed the rear window on my truck. Super...just fucking super...! And, of course, Safelite gave me a window of 12-6 for the 'technician' to show up and replace the glass.
I think the time for us to move the company HQ out of this glorified trailerpark is coming quickly.
See you guys at the TNWC tonight. Maybe some folks will show up! Contrary to the beliefs of some, 20 is not a good turnout!

Dauphine Stage 2...Haedo cleans up!

No comments: