16 May 2010

Stg8



Sorenson's face @ 6:10 pretty much sums it up!

In case you want to watch the entire climb...

I didn't plan on riding this morning, but the old body was stiff, so a spin was in order. I'd planned on going out for 45 minutes or so, but the longer I stayed out, the better I felt. Of course, 'better' was completely relative.
I went towards the HoP(tm) West loop, which offers several opportunties to either bail and head home, or turn for more extended abuse. I split it somewhere in the middle. 90 minutes later, I was home with 40km.
I rode the Salsa as it has little gears and no computer. Spinning small gears in the early morning heat, unencumbered by the constraints of any information pertaining to velocity is, in fact, good for the soul!

No bikey for me tomorrow!

Oh, and speaking of good for the soul, here's a non-cycling related video you should watch!

No comments: