11 May 2010

Not an apology...

...but an acknowledgment. In the past, I have been critical of Cadel Evans' crybaby attitude towards pretty much everyone, but I can say that I may be turning a corner. I'll never be a fanboy like some, but his actions, both on and off the bike, have made me see the Aussie in a bit different light.
He's defending the Arc en Ciel tooth and nail (watch yesterday's Stg3 video) and he's given a couple of things for a charitable auction that benefits a friend's little girl with CP. Maybe he's realized, as he's gotten older, that softening makes things a bit easier.

I know I have....

1 comment:

Velocodger said...

Cadel's flaws are amusing if not endearing. I make fun of his crybaby'ness', but I like him anyway.. I prefer a guy who cries because he didn't win to an asshole who is pissed off because somebody else won! (LA on the podium of the TDF for example)