27 May 2010

Giro Stage 18

From RAI...

Couldn't find a video that could be embedded...sorry...

Did an easy, tired loop of the Fort tonight. Pretty empty way out at the end of Dixie. I saw a turkey, two hawks, a snake as big around as my forearm and a coyote. Don't know what kind of snake it was, but it was about 5 feet long and moving across the road with due haste. The coyote was a little one, which means mama coyote was around there somewhere!

I felt like hammered shit when I left the house, but felt better as the ride progressed. I'm taking tomorrow morning off to help the H.O. get her poop in a pile for the company beach trip. They leave Saturday @ lunch, which means my week of solitude begins about 7 minutes after that! I foresee a lot of riding, sleeping and a little bit of work around the house.

Oh, and check this shit out...Arroyo's pink Dogma...


He really needs some white, or even pink shoes though...

Gotta take mt front wheel to Shrews tomorrow morning to fix the character that it now has thanks to the road 'repairs' out on Dixie. Yeah, they're paving some of it, but they've also dug out some as prep work. I almost got swallowed by a hole @ 40kmh yesterday...

No comments: