02 June 2009

TNCWC #12

Yeah, I went...
Yeah, I felt like crap...7 days on high dose anti-biotics will, in fact, make you feel really bad when exercising. The 90 degree weather was a shock to the system as well.
After @ 20 minutes, JC, Coco and Doog got away...and stayed away. The rest of the group split into two bunches, neither of which had a chance of pulling the break back. I took the pulls I could muster, closed a couple of gaps and just decided that I didn't give a flying monkey crap, so I dropped out @ 35 minutes. By the end, there were more people standing @ the start/finish than actually riding. The PV streak remains...Jay took the win, Doog was 2nd and Coco 3rd.

I have more stuff to do to get the H.O. ready for vacation than I do for myself. My shit is easy. Clothes...check
Riding stuff...check
Bike...check.
As sick and twisted as it sounds, I'm kind of looking forward to the drive. I know I-95 is a clusterfuck of the highest degree, but I haven't been North in such a long time that the task doesn't seem so daunting. I may be singing a different tune in a few days...

Edit-
The time was absolutely correct last night. The break crossed @ 50:03 and the chase group crossed @ 50:20! And to the ONE person who is bitching, either bitch out in the open, OR SHUT THE FUCK UP! Don't grumble like the Hamburglar to whoever will listen. I'll be more than glad to discuss it with you, whenever! I won't be there next week, as I'm going on vacation, so feel free to keep the time. Better yet, get off your dead fucking ass, quit complaining, and do something positive to keep the TNCWC going...like going out with a leafblower, shovel and broom to clean the course like I do @ 6 times a summer.

And lighten the fuck up, it's a practice crit. Garmin isn't going to be calling any of us anytime soon. You still got a workout!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL, gotta LOVE it. tell 'em bro.