16 June 2009

Getting itchy...

I haven't ridden since Sunday morning. The H.O. went to Chicago on business and won't be back until Wednesday night late. I'm getting itchy to get on the bike. To quell that itch, I bought some bike stuff from PBK today! If you can't ride...buy stuff!
I also realized that I left my 15 year old Silca Super Pista pump in PA.!!! GDammit!!! It's coming home...if I have to go get the MFer!!!

Now for a rant...
The Car Audio Department @ BestBuy sucks ditch water. I went last night buy a stereo for my truck. The stock one has gone teets up. I went in knowing exactly what I wanted and what it cost on the BestBuy website. The price, of course, is different in the store. I pointed this out and the wannabe gansta/thug/rapper that was "helping" me said that they're price was correct. First of all, hire some guys that actually have a grasp of English. This guy was probably born within shouting distance of the store and my 4 year old spoke more clearly!
Anyway, MushMouth argued price with me and then told me I wanted the in-dash DVD player, an amp and $500 worth of speakers....
NO, I DON'T YOU DUMBFUCK!!! I came in to buy a deck, the harness, the install kit and the antenna adapter. I've done this before.
He then proceeds to tell me that the warranty on the equipment won't be in force unless THEY do the install. At that point, I simply turned and walked off, but not before chewing the General Manager's ass for @ 5 minutes on my way out the door! As most of you know, I can pack a lot of ass-chewing into a 5 minute stretch.
I then fired off an email to BestBuy, including the names of the morons I dealt with last night.
Today, I got an email saying that I would be receiving a $100 gift card by mail with 7 days and an apology from the VP of Sales.
A day late and a dollar short!! The gift card will likely be given away as a gift to someone else. I won't go back into a BestBuy for a long while, if ever.
I also purchased everything I needed online, saving myself @$50 in the process. Assholes!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL. So glad you enjoyed your shopping experience!
PS: my birthday is coming up if you need to get rid of that pesky gift card!