28 January 2009

A week of Mondays thus far...

Sweet Baby Jesus...
What the hell is going on this week? I must have a misaligned Chakra, or whatever the hell the non-meat eating hippies call it this week.
Monday was just a crappy day outside and I felt like hammered shit.
Tuesday was a bit better. I rode, but was not motivated at all. I kind of just spun around...well, maybe harder than that, but it definitely wasn't a go fast ride! I was forced to go to Target @ 8 last night since the people were coming to measure for our new cabinets this morning. That was the highlight of my day. I was away from the MTs and there is a lot of ass in Target at night. Are you reading this Doog?
This morning, I took #1 to school and it seems someone painted a large, red bullseye on my truck. Every late-for-work douchebag was out this morning....running red lights, turning in front of me or sliding to a stop behind me at a light. I can avoid the assholes I can see, but I will deliver an epic beating to whomever decides to rear-end me with the boys in the car, and then I will fall on the ground with a back/neck injury. "My neck, my back...my neck and my back..."!
Of course, I'll probably get hit by some immigrant with no insurance...
Here's a tip, if it's 8:58am, and you're supposed to be at work @ 9am...YOU'RE ALREADY FUCKING LATE!!!! Slow down and pay attention! The life you save may be your own!

2 comments:

Toby Porter said...

Damn Chill on the a.m. java. Seems like everyone is an inconvenience to everyone else. Especially in the a.m or around 5 pm. Be careful out there.

MM said...

Yeah, but if you're already late, what's another 5 or 10 minutes? It's not like there's a sliding scale of tardiness in the office.