22 October 2008

(screaming loudly)

Aaaaaahhhhh! I need to ride...
The H.O. has been out of town since Sunday night and I haven't so much as looked at my bikes. Thankfully, the M.T.s have been good and relatively quiet. Well, except for #2 falling off the side of the sofa. Fortunately, his face broke the fall. Nothing gets your attention quicker than a crying, bleeding 18 month old. A bloody nose and busted lip was the damage. 15 minutes of blubbering and he was back to his normal self. Thank God the H.O. wasn't here. We'd have been sitting in the ER. #1 must have been involved somehow, as he quickly offered the "I didn't do it" defense.
Depending on what time the boss decides to return home, I'm going to make an effort to go to the Statehouse tonight and do some plyos. A ride tomorrow is a definite. Looks like rain on Saturday, so Il Prof's ride may be the weekend excursion. Hopefully, the new bike will be here tomorrow (so says UPS), so I'll build it and shake it down on Sunday.

From this point forward, LL will be known as "Bond" on the blog. If you have to ask why, then you don't get it...

No comments: