02 July 2015

That was weird....

No ride on Tuesday night, as it was a bit, well...stormy...
The Boss came home early yesterday, for some reason, so I got out on the bike. Riding at 2pm...middle of the day, is sort of odd. I'm used to either going out in the morning, or evening. It was an weird sensation.
Still got two hours. Still had fun.
The PowerStation was HEAVY from all of the rain Tuesday. And I cleared yet another fallen tree. You're welcome.
The plan is to ride the road bike tonight, but the weatherman is saying that it's going to rain. Junior Management is going to the LexCo Office this weekend, and leaving just after lunch, so I may get out early.
No ridey tomorrow. I'm being to good son, and pressure washing my mother's house.

 Yeah, you hipster idiot, you deserved that...
 Eddy is no for rock/paper/scissors. Eddy is for punch you in yours mouth.
This hurts my heart a little bit...

Guess I should get my day started. It is 10:15am...

No comments: