04 May 2015

Solamente

So Saturday was the Tour de Camden. I passed. Didn't hear from anyone about driving/riding over, so I stayed home.
I can say that the 3 extra hours of sleep > getting up at 5:30am, and dropping $40 + gas.
I still got two hours on the CX bike. It was a fairly brilliant morning, and it seems Eastman has cleared a new trail. No, I'm not sharing it's location... (This isn't it...)
And the washout? Well...
More of a chasm...
Wildlife sightings : Deer and a HUGE Tom Turkey.
Once back to Service Course, the Salsa got a new chain, and a drivetrain clean. It'll last about one ride.
Sunday was a solo effort after I rolled to the spot, and no one was there.
Solid 2 hours on the Ridley. A bit of a convoluted loop, but still a pretty damn good ride. Saw quite a few people out on the road too!
I'm tired though...just fatigued. Time for a few days off the bike. Thankfully, this coincides with The Boss being out of town. Single parenting = forced rest.

 7-11 is back as a cycling sponsor. The new junior development program in Boulder seems to have a solid line-up of backers. I'm trying to talk Cuore into producing these jerseys for public consumption, with a percentage of the money getting kicked to the kids. I'd rock it...
 Alex Dowsett smashed the Hour record last weekend. See below...




Commit to the line...even if it involves popping up the center divider....

And remember, bikes were here before cars...



No comments: