01 May 2015

Pffft....

Todd English builds cool stuff. Period. Outside the box...
Di2 Alfine internal hub? Sure.
Hydro discs with internal plumbling? No problem.
Belt drive? Why not.
And when a stock $5000 CX bike seems half-assed...
Parlee gives you a custom carbon CX rig with Di2, hydro discs, and Enve wheels.

I have an unnatural want for an old Suburban now...

HTRWW Liege edition...


Sedate ride last night. No one wanted to go hard. I know I didn't.
Ergo, I didn't go hard. It was quite nice, and the weather was sublime. 70 degrees with no humidity...at the end of April?
The Boss said it was "chilly". No dear, it's called "Spring".
The next three days should be just the same.
Anyway...I'm glad the ride wasn't hard, as my legs and back were junk. Junior Management and I played futbol for about 2 hours on Wednesday evening. That shit is tough on my broken, 45 year old body.
Quite an enjoyable ride.

And no, I shouldn't have squirted water at that kid. It was a dick move, and I apologize.

The metric in Camden is tomorrow. Starts at 9. If you see me, then I'm there. I need the miles, as next week will be a forced rest week. The Boss is going out of town on bidness, so I'll be single-parenting. I actually need to get off the bike for a few days anyway...

OK...time to get the day started...

No comments: