07 November 2014

It's amazing...

I made it through the ride last night w/o losing a contact. Shocking, considering there was a 45mph descent.
Perfect night to ride. Warm, and Cola was largely empty. We even tested a new route to get across the river.
Safer. AND more fun. Again, shocking! You're welcome...
Another two hours outside.
I do need some new cleats on the CX shoes though. Things are getting a bit sloppy...

Svenness 3.4
SVENNESS 3.4 from In The Crosshairs on Vimeo.

And somehow, a rumor began that Sven is gay. 
Here's the thing about that...
WHO CARES?  Not my business what he does with his business. People just need to take the following to heart...

Got the O-Ring installed on the Rotor cranks. Surprisingly enough, the units from Lowe's worked perfectly. I would argue that it's actually a better fit than the stock unit from Rotor. It's the same diameter, but a little fatter, so it can crush more, and still not bind up the NDS bearing.  And I still have 9 of them, should they ever be needed.

And remember to head out to Ridgeway tomorrow for GameCock CX. Unfortunately, youth soccer has conspired against me, and I will be at the fields most of the day. If I get to ride, it will be an Hour of Power sort of thing.
Sunday is a go though. Same bat time. Same bat channel.


No comments: