26 November 2014

Hellloooo Portland...

Looks like the rain of the last three days is blowing out. Finally...
Yeah, I know it was only a few days, but this is South Carolina FFS!

No ridey outside last night. I'll do wet. I'll do night. I don;t do night...in the wet. It's a recipe for seeing your collarbone protruding through your skin. Water-filled holes and wet leaves will reach up and drag you to the ground...
Instead, I rode the trainer...again...
I know... twice in a week.
This is what the floor looks like after 75 minutes, including 3x10 at 85-90%. May as well channel the hate into something productive...
A photo posted by MM (@mminsc) on



And thanks to Fabi for driving me on towards the end. I was struggling...
A photo posted by MM (@mminsc) on



I'm riding outside each of the next four days. I don't care if it's raining blood!

Svenness 3.6
SVENNESS 3.6 from In The Crosshairs on Vimeo.

And sometimes, four wheels VERY good...


Who do I need to kill? And when do they need killin'?

And there's some sad news to pass along today.

Steve Hed died this morning. If you don't know who he is, you really should. He's the reason we all ride the wheel/aero technology we're on today. He figured it out first...and I mean FIRST.
I don't care to whom you pray, but take a moment today to say a word for Steve.
He was a leader, a genius, and an all around mensch.
Cycling has lost a son today.

No comments: