17 September 2014

Not much

It's gonna be a little thin today...
No ridey last night, as I'm single parenting at the point. Such is the life of the stay-at-home parent, when the wife is a high-powered corpo type.
Then again, I got to stay here, while she traveled to...Mississippi.
Nothing says romance like Jackson in Autumn.
Oh, the glamour...

Two wheels good...
A custom Triumph Bonneville...
I know I've linked Deus Ex Machina before, but these guys simply know how to take something old, and possibly worn past it's prime, and make it simple and cool. 

The guys from BreadWinner take "riding to the ride" next level. Plus, they make really nice stuff!
Simple...

Sorry, but this is just funny...

And don't forget, Jens is making an assault on 'The Hour' tomorrow.  Cyclingfans will have live streams, and I believe Trek will be streaming it on their corpo website as well. 
The bike...

The Boss is coming home today, and I should probably make it appear as though a troupe of orangutans hasn't been living in the house.

Fall is falling...get outside.




No comments: