06 August 2014

Sometimes...you just don't feel it...

Mike Tyson said it best...
Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.
Rolled out last night just not feeling it. Wanted to ride, but didn't necessarily feel like tasting my own vomit.
Once on 302, it became quite clear that others DID want to re-visit their mid-day repast. Bye...see you guys later...
A few assembled for a chase, but after a few hard pulls, and a bit of the climb on Glenn, no joy was called, and about a half dozen of us rolled in together.  Slowly...
There are days one rolls out and gets better as the ride goes along. There are days when one rolls out and gets worse.
Last night...I just rolled out...

Nike is still making cycling shoes in the UK. Adam Blythe seems to get the cool ones...
Hey Nike! Size 46 please. Contact me for shipping info...
 Another reminder of why you don't step out to get video or pictures!
 You had me at "Hello..."
This Primarius ticks all the boxes...
Cunego crashed in Poland. Are there NO Doctors in Poland? Whoever stitched this was obviously wearing mittens, and is in need of a guide dog. Lampre needs to fly him home, get that Frankenstein-ian closure redone, and get the boy on some anti-biotics. STAT!

Thursday is likely a no-go for me, as I'm finally getting my permanent crown installed in my face. Shouldn't be any great drama, but the scissor jack used to crank one's mouth open always gives me a ripping headache.  Oh, and we're leaving for the Panhandle on Friday @ lunch.
I gots shit to do...

Updates from our little roadtrip will follow...




No comments: