27 August 2014

No ridey

No ridey last night, as I was tasked with child care.
The Boss was receiving yet another award from some advertising professionals group, so I hung out with the fellas, played some math flash cards, a little Jenga, and a rousing game of hide and seek in the house.
It didn't suck...

It was a nice night for a ride though...
Oh well, the end of the week is coming, and Monday is Labor Day, which means a nice 4 day stack is on the horizon...


Ah...Richard Sachs...
The man who speaks of himself in third person, and won't put bottle bosses on his CX bikes b/c the are superfluous and inelegant. Nothing says elegant like strips of innertube and some pipe clamps, eh Richie?

Ridley intro'd the new Noah SL yesterday. Lighter, stiffer, and "faster".  Don't know about all that marketing driven stuff, but it looks damn cool.  Also looks a lot like the new Pinarello Dogma F8...
Just saying....
And after seeing this...
And also seeing that it's a bit more than $2k for the frameset (as shown), I'm having a crisis...
Do I go carbon again? Do I spend 2x the $ and go stainless?
There's hand-wringing going on here people...

I'm also still have feelings for the Rose Xeon.  Which can be had for $3500 complete (at today's USD/Euro rates...) with Ultegra Di2...

Wheels are turning....

Ok...enough fluff. Get back to work. I actually have productive-type things to do today as well.  Shocking, I know...





No comments: