26 November 2013

Tuesday...or Friday...depending on your vacation status...

Today is like a Friday around here.  Turkey Day is Thursday, so The Boss...and Junior management, end their week today.
Fortunately for labor (me), Corpo is loading up and heading to the Chesterfield Branch Office tomorrow afternoon, and coming back Thursday evening.
Two days of relative peace and quiet.  Worth their weight in recyclable aluminum...

It's raining, and 43 degrees outside.  No ridey, but a smile is on my face as I KNOW that the dirt sections we'll ride on 12.14.13. are just getting BETTER.
We'll be on patrol Thursday morning, just to make sure...the PRINCIPALS will be on patrol.  The rest of you get to see it on 12.14.13.

I heard an industry rumor yesterday, but seeing as I know how to keep my mouth shut, it will not be divulged until the proper time.  Let's just say it made me as happy as a little girl...

Time wasting section:

I don't know just what I'd so with this, but I like it anyway...
This is why you don't take butt handups.  The Cycling Gods will smite you...on camera!
 Again...the urge to ride Campy is strong...
Thanks for the leadout Niki!  See you at the finish...
Cav got hops...BUNNYhops...
This Japanese family gets it...
Know these guys?
Yeah, these kids are more Euro than we'll ever be...





Blue knows...



Next update on Thursday, after the Recon Ride. 

Get back to work...








No comments: