15 November 2013

Much better...

Last night's ride was muy bueno.  Good group...well, those who didn't go home b/c it was 45 degrees...
Rule 5 people, Rule 5...
Strange how different parts of the same little city have such divergent temperatures.  I guess even little old Columbia has the 'concrete jungle' heating effect. 
The ride was fun, and had a few quick squirts.  I'll take it.  AND I got 2:45 in the dark...so there's that...
Then I got home to find what was possibly the best Twitter trolling/beatdown that I've seen in a while.  It made my heart grow and grow, sort of like The Grinch.  Thank you to Aaron and Rich for making my evening a bit brighter!!

As an aside, did you fine folks know that a Level 3 USAC Coaching License is an online thing?  Yeah...it is...
You buy the book, do some paperwork, and take an online test (80% to pass), and BOOM, the wisdom of the ages is passed into your brain.  Because, you know, nothing says unmitigated knowledge like an open book test. 
Yet another reason USAC is a joke...

Yeah, it happens...

Remember this bike?  Yeah?  Well, it's for sale.  Hampsten is having a Yard Sale...

There's a lot wrong here...a whole lot...

For when your CX bike just isn't expensive enough...

Dirt road exploration is planned for tomorrow.  Sunday 0900 in Five Points. 

And the new team car arrives today.  Sweeet!  Better have the damn 20 inch wheels I ordered on it!!!  #dubs 

Finally, can we go on the Ritte lunch ride?  Please?

Ritte Office Ride from Ritte Racing on Vimeo.

Gonna be warm this weekend.  Go play outside.



No comments: