10 November 2013

7 hours...I haven't slept that much in a night...

7 hours on the bike this weekend.  Good fat burning stuff, and Dog knows, it's much needed right now. 
I'm definitely operating on a calorie deficit right now....
Saturday was 3.5 in LR. 

 I love this road.  There used to be a row of pine trees on each side.  Now the pavement is waaay better, so it's a push.
 Two giant fields planted with daikon...
I wish I was in the land of cotton...oh, wait...

Sunday was another 3.5 hours out thru Lex/Cal.  Good ride with a bit more effort and pace than Saturday.  Nice tailwinds coming home too.  And the discovery that a former dirt road has been paved.  Gotta explore that one soon...
 One of my favorite views...
 Columbia almost looks like a city from here...almost...
Great clouds today.  Looked a bit like being caught beneath a big wave...

And a special thanks to the dickhead driving the brodozer Chevy pickup.  Dean and I truly appreciated when you got right beside us, and blew the train horn you have installed in your mini-penis mobile.  Guess that makes up for the fact you're 5'7" and weight 140? 
Look up 'redneck asshole', and there's a picture of this douche, standing beside his truck...

Hamme Zogge Euro CX (full race)



And fuck you crackhead, drunk, fat slob, Toronto Mayor Rob Ford.  We've come to realize that you're a Grade A knucklehead, but the fact that Toronto elected you says a lot about them as well.  Canadians...



If you aren't reading Cyclismas, you should be.  Lesli Cohen is good people...

Firefly dropout.  It's....

It's....

Jeff Brandenburg...meet your God!

Is 7:30 too late to have caffeine...I feel like I need it...?







No comments: