31 October 2013

Happy Halloween!

I know people do costume rides, and that's fine, but Cipo still has a better costume than ANY of you....

Yeah...style...

  Muur from Academic Image on Vimeo.

Yeah...I like those guys...

There's been much talk around here lately about hand made bicycle frames.  Sure, every frame is handmade, but there's a large issue of semantics.
In this case, we're talking about an artisan creating the steed...someone with training, experience, and understanding...not just some cobbled together Chinese carbon frame, or a 38 pound WalMart rig.
All of this talk has me thinking that my next bike will be made of metal...crafted by hand.

The descent of Skyuka/White Oak...done properly... (thanks Mike!)

And I know I've shared this before, but Lily is deserving of being shared again...

  Lily Shreds Trailside from Crawnight on Vimeo.

Be safe ferrying your children around tonight.  Lots of dummies out running the streets...



 

No comments: