08 October 2013

Tuesday Creamy filling post

Costa in his new WC kit...
Uh...
But then again, who am I to criticize?
 If it attracts friends like that?


Oh Hampsten...why do you tease me so?  I will gladly accept that I was called a 'dumbass' this morning when I let it be known to a friend that I decided against the custom Hampsten build they designed for me, in lieu of another carbon Ridley.  Yes, I may very well be a 'dumbass'...



Notice anything missing here?
 
I think I just threw up a little.  That's what we used to call a 'radically altered HT angle'!

Well...hello...



Things might get interesting very soon...for everyone in pro cycling...

Bikes make for a faster commute in urban areas?  You don't say!!  Could have told you this 15 years ago when I was commuting in Jacksonville...

Rouleur...explained...sounds a bit like someone I know...

End of Lombardia, as everyone said the stream crashed right at the finish...


OK...get back to work...


No comments: