18 June 2013

The quick and the dumb...

Again...

Cyclists are dopers, and drug cheats.  No one else, in no other sports would ever DARE put anything into their bodies that would enhance performance...

Right Serena?



For comparison, here's Robert Gesink in a skinsuit...


When I first saw the above pic of Serena, I thought they may have been making a sequel to 'Kinky Boots'.


Our friend Wade, down under @ CyclingTips done got hisself a new bike.

As one can plainly see, it's quite ugly, and lacks technology.
Ti...S&S Couplers...11v Di2...Enve wheels...and it's my size.  Lock that shit up Wade...TIGHT!!!


And for those amongst us who still like the tactile feeling of a book in hand, the fine folks over at Velominati have gone and done it.  "The Rules" has been expanded into printed form.


As for your humble author, I'm circling the airfield at this point.  Parts are arriving daily for my new frameset, yet I am without said frameset.  Oh well...riding the CX isn't terrible.  I guess that's the reason it's been in the quiver longer than any other bike...EVER!!!


See everyone tonight...if it doesn't rain...






No comments: