22 December 2011

Oh, how I love Brown Santa...


Diadora ProRacer 3 kicks to replace the old Diadora ProRacers. Fit like GD slippers...
Special thanks to RealCyclist.com for the bro-deal. I don't know why I stray from brands that work for me. I've wandered from the path of Diadora a few times in the past 15 years, but always get the ship pointed in the correct direction so that I arrive back in Italy.
The PR3s did win two Grand Tours last year under Cuddles Evans and JJ Cobo, so I know it's not the shoes holding me back.
They also match the Ridley perfectly...which is always a plus...


Same thing with the MadAlchemy embro. My little brown jar was running dangerously low, so I veered off the path, attracted by the marketing dazzle of DZNuts InHeat embro. Upon using the InHeat, and coming home with cold legs more than once, I took that hard turn, and got back on the correct path. Thankfully, I found out how average the InHeat was BEFORE the aforementioned little brown jar ran completely dry.
I'll probably continue to use the InHeat, but only one warm-ish, and/or wet days, as a layer of protection. Now granted, I have only used the "medium"...maybe the "hot" is the way to go, but I'm not dropping more cash on stuff that might work.
I know the MadAlchemy WORKS, period. No need to go further...

4 comments:

Robert Kendrick said...

Mad Alchemy is the shit. Try the Badger Balm Muscle Rub if you ever run out of Mad Al and you're waiting on some more. You can get it at the Earth Fare, and it'll do....

MM said...

When this jar gets down around 20%, more will be on the way. As I said, I shall not stray...

WorkinJunk said...

I've got some of the MA taint cream. Good stuff and the De-embro-ization lemony zest spray they have is the only thing that works to get the stuff off that I've found.

MM said...

Never had an issue getting it off. A soapy washcloth and a little scrub scrub works fine. I just get the embro and collected road grime off. I like the fact that the heat stays for a while...

Never used the MA chamois cream. As much as I was disappointed by DZNuts embro, I'm a HUGE fan of the taint butter.