31 December 2011

Later 2011...

2011 was a bit up and down around here.
A pretty serious set of surgeries for me. Another bambino. A good trip to Philly. Some quality rides, and some rides that aren't worth even talking about.

I thought I'd end the year on a high note...on here at least.

Best race commentary of the year? It ain't Phil and Paul...



Now for a few pictures I like...

If you use the term 'back in the day', yet do not know who this guy is without a caption, STOP FUCKING SAYING BACK IN THE DAY!!!


If there was any more awesome in this photo, the Earth would spin off it's axis! See also : the caption for picture #1...


Yeah...not much needs to be said here, eh? Well, other than 'Douchebag'...


If you've ever wondered how they paint the roads at the Grand Tours, here is the proper technique!


She is a pro mountain biker. Her name is not important at this time.


The World according to cycling fans.


Possibly the finest piece of correspondence left at a house by a cyclist. I think I will do this the next time I get right-hooked in the neighborhood!


And finally, my resolution for 2012!

Peace and love folks! Thanks for stopping by my little pill party. See y'all next year!

M

No comments: