01 December 2010

WTF do you expect?

So the UCI says it will appeal any 'unsatisfactory ruling' that the Spanish Cycling Federation may, or may not, give in Contador's doping positive. As the title states, WHAT THE FUCK do you expect? Are the Spanish going to find him guilty, give him two years and recommend that he be stripped of his Tour title? If you said yes, I have a nice piece of property out off of Bluff Road that I'll be glad to give you a nice price on. Then Bertie says he'll quit if found guilty! Don't let the door hit you in the ass...
Even the Spanish beef producers think Contadope is full of shit!

Garmin-Cervelo are at 'training camp'. Looks more like a gay cruise/retreat. I say this, of course, with all the jealousy I can muster. I'd rather be hanging out in the Caymans than listening to my children whinge incessantly about, well, everything.

December has finally rolled around, thus it looks like it may be time to actually start riding my bicycle. The cocktail seems to be beating back the headcold, so I'm on the bike tomorrow with some sort of purpose. Maybe a double...shocking, I know...

Special thanks go out to SpokeJunky for helping the Jericho build along. Looks like the SRAM 1x10 is going to come to fruition. It'll be interesting, if nothing else!

Picture of the day: "I can't make it, go on without me..."

No comments: