28 November 2010

Sunday...Sunday...Sunday...

Superprestige Gieten 2010



Yes, that was Nys' bike exploding there in the sprint. He broke the spindle of a XTR pedal and the rest of the drivetrain ate itself. Rarely can one say that he/she knows a Euro-Dog's pain, but after two episodes nearly like Nys', I feel good in saying that I understand.

Nice to see that Landis is still being a douchebag. Thanks for the info Floyd! I don't think we are at all bright enough to have come to that conclusion ourselves. And shut the fuck up about Lance. We all know how you feel. Now, it just smack of desperation. Dick...

Speaking of DBs, Wiggins is smelling of the Thames lately. Maybe he should toe the line of Roubaix...and win...before giving TPhinney a back-handed compliment. And the haircut doesn't exactly help Wiggo...

This head-cold is fighting the fight against everything I'm throwing it's way. I'm slowly taking the hill, but losing men along the way. I bought a Neti-Pot, and it works, but I'd like to cock-punch the inventor after every use. There's just something not natural about pouring lukewarm saltwater through the holes in your face.

I got on the bike this morning too. It was a slow 75 minutes of heavy legs and running mucus. I'm sure it was a sight to behold. Upside? I found a new section of dirt to ride...

Hope everyone had a good weekend. Peace!

No comments: