19 December 2010

A Winter Wonderland...



No ride yesterday as #2 was sick, so I was on duty all day. The H.O. took #1 to see 'The Nutcracker' with her parents. Both offspring were supposed to go, and I was to have the day to myself, but the best laid plans...blah, blah, blah...
The upside? #2 just has a virus of some sort...likely from the petri-dish, er...I mean pre-school. Upside #2? His illness kept the in-laws away from the house. Saturday was a push...

The plan for this morning was to go ride outside, but to be perfectly honest, I really didn't feel like throwing on 17 layers, so I rode the turbo. I'd scheduled 90 minutes. I rode 67 of those, and they were the longest 67 minutes ever. Normally, if I'm in the right frame of mind, the trainer isn't so bad. This morning, I felt like breaking out the torch and cutting the bitch up for scrap.

The cherry on this Sunday (sundae) was a trip to Lexington. They should really build a fence on the other side of West Columbia...right on the other side of the airport...

1 comment:

Junk said...

There is a fence...I-26. Just dynamite the thing and voila. Problem solved.
I'll be here all day.