31 December 2010

Changes...

The old design was, well, looking a bit old after these many years and posts. Something new was called for! Fortunately, the big brains at Google do most of the work. All my low-capacity gray matter had to do was point and click to choose the design and colors.

Changes are also afoot here at The Corporation. A few things are in the works, one of which being a move of the corporate HQ.

Anywho...

I needed to hang around to spend some time with the H.O. and Junior Management (they got promoted for Christmas)yesterday, so I did a quick spin on the turbo to get rid of some junk. The rest of my day was consumed with cross-training. Raking leaves and walking around the zoo counts, right?

This morning, CR, CW and I did a nice 90km loop out through Lexington and Calhoun Counties. My aforementioned low-capacity brain thought, for some reason, that it was Saturday, so I changed to route so we could come in on 302. Well,as the rest of you know, it's Friday/NYE, and the natives where out in force. One close call (a bit too close as CR will attest) was enough for me to roll to the front and use whatever power/fitness/speed I have and give it some stick. We ran 40-42kmh most of the way down Hwys 6 and 302... (For you metric impaired folks, that's 25-26mph)
It was a good ride, on a nice day. Next time though, we'll stick to the initial plan!

Hope everyone has a Happy New Year. Be safe!

No comments: