16 December 2010

Tidbits

HTC unveiled the new team kit for 2011, and it's a yawner. Emilia Fahlin's ass on the other hand...

UHC finally gets some real gear...

WTF...and I mean WHAT. THE. FUCK???
The fucking guy knows he's guilty! Now he, and his attorney, are throwing out every excuse under the Sun, to see if they can create doubt. All they need is one complete asshat on the jury, and the guy walks...even though he ran over and nearly KILLED another human being. The problem? That human being was on a bike.
The new-car-smell triggered his sleep apnea? Has anyone brought up the point that sleep apnea isn't narcolepsy? It just doesn't work that way! Maybe his new Merc bored him to sleep! More likely, he was futzing around with some gadget on his new Benz, drifted over and lost control.
I'd seriously like to cut that fucking guy. I wouldn't lose a wink of sleep either!

Video goodness:

Trials. from Louis Vieira on Vimeo.



And a bit of local news. I spoke to Toby P. about a New Years' ride, and unfortunately, there's nothing in the works.

The cold weather abated this morning, so I rode outside. A nice CX ride through Lexington County. I'll take 90 minutes in 42 degrees and drizzle over the turbo any day! Speaking of, I did a double on Tuesday...both sessions on the trainer. I may have hallucinated...
A little action in the woods tomorrow morning...monster cross style...

Peace!

No comments: