15 September 2010

You're a good driver, eh?



Ken Block begs to differ!

Did the HoP(tm) yesterday...in 55 minutes. I guess I felt better than I thought. Just kind of rolled along.
I took the day off today, as I needed to go to the NE to pick my new Oakley Transistors. If you need glasses, by they regular or sunnies, the only choice is Oakley.

The parts to rebuild the Salsa are tickling in. The new hoop for the rear wheel just hit the door. Still waiting for the blue bag from Probikekit so I can throw on the rear derailleur and a new chain. As for chains, I have a Mavic, a SRAM and a KMC...decisions...
New ceramic pulleys should hit the door any day now. Shit needs to hurry up, I haven't had my daily dose of Vitamin D for about a week, and I'm getting itchy and hard(er) to get along with, as if that was possible.
The next four days will contain at least four rides. I need to get back on it! I've lazed about for about 10 days and am feeling very slothful.

Peace!

No comments: