17 September 2010

The weekend is upon us!

So I clicked of another ride this morning. That makes 3 rides in a 24 hour period. I wasn't feeling really all that chipper this morning, but I'm glad I stayed out. It was one of those days when you start feeling better the longer you're on the bike. After an hour of feeling poorly, I came down Saxe Gotha, and ripped off a 65kmh sprint. Level ground, no wind, rolled into it @ 45kmh. I'll take it.
After that little effort, I felt strangely better and just turned it over for the last hour. I guess I needed to blow out the carbon...

Big stuff going on the next two weekends.
This weekend we have the Night Owl charity ride, State RR, the USPRO TT and the USPRO RR. Next weekend, racing comes to town with the Vista GP. If you can't race, at least make an appearance and support Scotty's efforts to bring racing to Columbia. I'm still under Doc's orders not to toe the start line, but I'll be there taking pictures, so wear your clean team kit!

Oh, and if you have a helmet camera, use it. It may help you survive out there and prove that cagers are assholes. I use mine regularly, and so does this guy!

No comments: