21 September 2010

Fan? Running...

Shit? Now hitting it...

Italy pops 35 for dope...

Papp's little pill party is netting names, including one who started using EPO when he was a Cat 3!!! Yeah, you read that correctly...
The indictment and plea deal are supposed to be sealed in this GIANT case, but we all know, much like what happened in baseball, the names will eventually leak out. Personally, name the names and let's do this! Papp sold dope to 187 'clients' through his website. 187!!! While that doesn't sound like a big number, I'd be willing to bet that someone who reads this paragraph has toe'd the line against a doper in the past 3 years!

Even Lance's ass may be in the sling soon...

Gonna be an interesting fall and winter...

Did the HoD+ on the cross bike this morning. I've come to the conclusion that I'm allergic to whatever tall grass is out in the fields on my little cross loop. They were cutting this morning and I feel like hell right now. I'm no M.D., but it doesn't take much to correlate the two!

Anyone interested in a carbon ISP frameset? Let me know! I have something working...

No comments: