23 September 2010

Hang in there...

It's almost the weekend. I know I'm hanging by a very thin thread...
Felt really crappy when I threw the leg over the top tube this morning, but as I rolled, my mood improved, and I felt better the longer I was out. Unfortunately, other responsibilties prevented me from staying out all morning. The HoD+ was all I could swing.
We NEED some rain. It's DRY and loose back in the secret spot. Lots o' sliding around in the powdery silt this morning. It's okay, it's good for the handling skills.

Phinney goes to BMC! Not exactly shocked on this end. He can explain it however he wants, but I've discussed it with a few people, and the general consensus is that he wants to distance himself from Radioshack and Lance, just in case. When a bomb goes off, there tends to be collateral damage. Plus, Lance pulled his normal dick behavior when Phinney got the first offer from Och and BMC.

And the rats are jumping off Riis' sinking ship. He signs Contadork and the rest of the team bolts. Catch a hint Barney. Oh, and very classy move crapping on Cancellara. I have a sneaking suspicion that you'll be eating those words next Spring, wherever Spartacus lands.

Oh, and the Gruber Assist is going to be available...great...we'll need an x-ray machine at local races now!

Now to go wash the cross bike...

1 comment:

spokejunky said...

Lance is about as classy as a fresh turd on a wedding cake. Or probably as much as my comment.

CyclingNews Snippet