13 September 2010

An ill wind is blowing...

Looks like the USADA is getting ready to put the smack down on some folks! And guess who's at the root of it? Joe "I'm a doper who got caught and is now a snitch" Papp. I guess we now know how that little weasel-beater kept his narrow ass out of Federal PMITA prison.
Now, I'm against doping, per se, but I can tell you that I just don't care that much if the pro dogs are doing it. Hell, let's make a moratorium on testing for 12 months and let 'em have at each other. Welcome to The Thunderdome!

When I hear that Masters dudes are on the AvGas, well...that sort of pisses me off. I know how hard some of my friends work to be good masters racers, and to think that the guys that they are racing against have flammable piss irks me. Rumors have been flying around the Southeast for months. I have no proof and won't names names, but let's just say that if certain guys pissed hot, my jaw wouldn't hit the floor!

Everyone knows my opinion on Papp, so I won't give the POS another mention. Just remember Joe...snitches get stitches...maybe that truck that brushed you last week was sending a message for you to STFU!

No comments: