08 September 2010

The answer is NO!

So the H.O. takes #1 to school this morning and gets cornered by one of the other mothers. She said she'd appreciate it if I could bring her kids (5 and 8) home with us after school. She has an appointment and will be at our house "about ...5-10 minutes" after we get back from school. The H.O., of course, volunteers me without so much as a call or text. I am made aware of this arrangement @ 11:00.
Fine whatever, it's ten minutes and the boys are all little buddies anyway...
The other mother calls me @ 12:15 to tell me that her appointment has been moved back until 2:30, and she'll be by to pick up the kids @ 3:15-3:30!!!
WHAT. THE. FUCK???!!! I would NEVER ask someone to do that, and I'm an asshole!
So now, a 10 minute favor has been turned into me acting as her daycare b/c she's too lazy/stupid/ignorant to deal with her schedule.
It won't happen again...EVER! That I can assure you! Fucking self-entitled, hippie, trust fund, California douchebags!
Just because I have nothing to do in the afternoon doesn't mean I have the time, or compunction, to deal with BS like this...

From here on out, unless I'm getting remunerated, the answer is NO!

Dr. JB said I should just turn 'em loose in the neighborhood...don't give me any ideas!

No comments: