25 May 2009

Weekend...

Missed Saturday as the H.O. was working...
Sunday morning, we met at the normal spot and did Il Prof's ride. We did a nice meandering loop around LR and out trough the Swamp. It was wet/dry/wet/dry/wet//dry...you get the idea. The pace was pretty good once we got out to the more open parts of the ride.
The group stayed together and we had a pretty enjoyable ride. 90km in right @ 3 hours. I got home just in tim too! About 7 minutes after I walked in the door, the bottom fell out. It was a biblical rain for about an hour.
This morning, I didn't even bother seeing if anyone wanted to ride, so I hooked up the cross rig and went out to get dirty. I rode for right at 2 hours and did a nice big, dirty loop of Columbia. It was pretty enjoyable, other than the humidity. It was a bit like riding in a pool.
A couple of good days back to back. TNCWC tomorrow night...
Time to watch the end of the Giro stage...Levi FTL! What a joke...

No comments: