27 May 2009

Sick

So, I started feeling bad Sunday night. I ride solo on Monday and it was a struggle. Didn't feel like messing with the TNCWC last night, so I rode with Doog. We did a short cross bike loop and I just felt horrible the entire time.
I woke up this morning with a ripping headache, a fever and a swollen face...WTF???????
I went straight to the Doc this morning...
Some kind of nasal/sinus infection it seems. Bloodwork was normal, so nothing systemic thankfully!
Back on Anti-biotics for another 10 days! They must think I'm a horse, 'cause the pills are GD huge. I also got a shot in my hiney. Grown man or not, that shit just plain stung!
Don't know about riding for the next few days...maybe just spinning on the trainer to keep the legs going around.
As for the TNCWC, it was small again last night. The weather was threatening and the wind was blowing, so the group was small. Nowhere to hide...
Don't know many of the details, but Coco won on his birthhday, so the PV streak remains in play.
Love to chat more, but I feel like shite and am going to bed!

No comments: