06 November 2008

Oh shit...

11/5/08 - "He’s right, I am older. I raced with Sean Kelly, Stephen Roche, Miguel Indurain and Greg Lemond, of all people. I have been around a long time and I don’t know who the hell Linus Gerdemann is, but I know that when I rolled up in 1992, I started winning races. And when I roll up in 2009, I am gonna be winning races. He better hope he doesn’t get in a breakaway with me because I can still ride hard,” said Armstrong in response to Gerdemann’s questioning his return to cycling.

Linus Gerdemann, keep your mouth shut son...! Don't you know that angering Lance brings pain for EVERYONE!!!

I guess Lance re-upped membership in the 'Card Carrying Badass Club'...

1 comment:

LL said...

No joke! People should keep their mouths' shut and let their legs talk. All else is just talk. My guess is he is about to hurt VERY bad and not win the race.