02 March 2008

Weekend

Saturday was another race day in Greenville, so the ride was anorexic. God forbid the people who didn't go race show up for the Saturday morning ride. I did what was tantamount to a 2.5 hour solo ride through Lower Richland. It was beautiful out, other than a bit of a stiff wind.
Doogie, NID and I met for a loop this morning. Another perfect day to ride...
We did the normal Sunday loop. The wind was the exact opposite as yesterday. It's kind of nice to have a tailwind home every once in a while.
I'm still having some back/nerve issues that are affecting my legs. Time to go back to the Doctor...

Young Casey put on a show in the Women's race yesterday in Greenville. She finished a strong second, in front of a strong field that included a past national champion. Good looking out Casey!
I think a lot of male egos are going to be bruised this summer...
As for the females, she's easily the strongest in town, bar none!

I got some good riding this weekend, even though I still feel like complete shit on the bike. A halfway decent ride is always better than getting fat, watching TV and just talking about riding...

No comments: