12 March 2008

Looking good Billy Ray...

...feeling good Lewis!
Well, the back is feeling better by the day. I'll be out Saturday morning, but have no plans to get involved in the test-fest that I'm sure will ensue. My goal here is recovery and building back up. If I must do it alone, then so be it. Being hurt sucks balls, so I'm going to rehab slowly. The time off, trips to the chiro and yoga seem to be helping.
My ceramic BB came back today, slammed full of new bearings and high $ grease. It'll be installed in the morning. Big ups to the guys @ Superfly Cycles.
New BB, new chain, new white D/A hoods...too bad the same old schmuck is riding the bike!

Today is 3 years since my dad passed away. Seems like a long time ago and yesterday, all at once! Gone too soon...
I Love You Dad!!!

No comments: